Social Work Services
Cascade Social Workers are available to discuss your insurance coverage by phone or in person.
Some services include:
- Navigating your insurance
- Personalized insurance counseling and education
- Help with resources to pay for out of pocket costs
- Home visits to provide community resources, personalized education, problem solving, and other support services.
- Cascade’s Insurance Check-Up (ICU) Program
Cascade Insurance Check-Up (ICU)
Personalized, One-on-One Insurance Consultation
Insurance can be confusing and overwhelming at times. Cascade offers personalized, one-on-one insurance counseling for individuals and families with bleeding disorders receiving care at one of the Hemophilia Treatment Centers (HTCs). One of our social workers will meet with you and your family at your home, a location near you at your convenience.