When you realize you’re running low on medication or supplies, don’t hesitate to give Cascade a call. You can speak to any one of our pharmacists or pharmacy technicians to place a refill order or just to order supplies. We’ll try our best to not keep you on the phone for a long period of time, but there are a few questions that we have to ask.
When we receive an order from your treatment center or receive a call from you for a refill we initiate the order process. We will need to find out at a minimum the following information:
- Preferred date and address for delivery
- Any changes in your health or insurance (Please let Cascade know of any changes in your insurance immediately. And indicate ALL insurance plans)
- How many doses of factor you have on hand and if you’ve had any recent bleeds that required additional doses (required by your insurance company)
- Height, weight and allergies (required by your insurance company)
- Other medications you are currently taking to prevent unwanted interactions.
- What additional supplies you require (Cascade will provide specific supplies based on your need and at no charge to you)
- If you have any questions about your order
The day your order is to be shipped we pull all the required medications and supplies – label them appropriately and have two people check each step along the way to ensure everything in your order is accurately filled and delivered.